-
March 7th, 2006, 07:48 PM
#1
megaagfan1
Guest
Well, today I had a dr.s appointment, & it turns out I have some sort of scollioses...I'm not sure which form of it though....My spine is a curve of 25%.... [img]frown.gif[/img] yeah...& it turns out that I have to have a back brace. {I just can't get away from braces...First I had a finger brace because I hurt my finger, then I got braces on my teeth, and now one for my back. It's hopeless.... [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] }
Anyway, It's going to be a specially made brace. I am to wear it for 12 hours a day.. for 4 years..{as long as I've had my braces for my teeth. [img]eek.gif[/img] } I can either wear it for 12 hours during the day, or at night. I'm gonna try it first for the 12 hour day, & then at night to c which is more comforable & all...I have to wear it for 12 hours a day for 4 years..UNTILL I'M 18! OY [img]eek.gif[/img] ...Thursday, is when I have to go & get it fitted. I will have to wear a 2 pice bathing suite so that he can see my spine, & then he will make a cast for me so that my brace can be made. I'm just glad that I have something better to look forward to! A new dress for Samantha!
So, yeah. That's it for now. I'll let u all know how the appointment goes on Thursday!
Please pray for me! This is really hard & it's a struggle for me because well, like I said, I can't get away from braces. & it's really anoying for me because I JUST got my braces for my teeth off.... Thank u all for taking the time to read my post!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ March 07, 2006 03:49 PM: Message edited by: megaagfan1 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks